Tuesday 24 September 2013

The beginning,...

Starting a blog is something I have been meaning to do for such a long time. The idea of putting my personal information, pictures and thoughts online is incredibly daunting to me and basically goes against my personality. I'm highly strung, shy and generally obsessive over how people might judge me so putting  myself out there is not something I would normally do at least without thinking a great deal about it!

I want to challenge myself and as cliché as it sounds I want to do something to shake things up a bit, I'm restricted right now in that I can't just pick up and move to another state, I can't just go on a big trip abroad and I'm frustrated with the routine and my life of work, home, some social stuff, work, home etc. I'm excited to be able to have a hobby as such and to put effort into something that I can be proud of!

As of right now I am home unwell and after watching hours and hours of TV (flicking between Lifestyle You and the Style channels...my favourites!) I was itching to get this show on the road.

So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment