Saturday 28 September 2013

Aussie Curves - Tee


Well, one of the main reasons why I started this blog was so I could become involved in the Aussie Curves challenges. I came across Aussie Curves several months ago and have been reading some of the participants' blogs on and off since then. I've wanted to start a blog for a while however as I do not know anything about design, marketing or writing even I always hesitated and pushed the idea out of my mind. However I came to the conclusion that I was only holding myself back and just missing out on what I think would be a great and fun experience for me so here goes.
The theme this week is "Tee." I am definitely not a big a t-shirt wearer, in fact when I racked my brain (and wardrobe) I found that I do not really have many at all except basic cheap ones I bought to clean the house in and wear to the gym (when I actually go!)  I have a pretty big bust and I find for that reason I avoid t-shirt with prints on them because my bust can kind of make them look distorted and unclear.

I did manage to find one though that I do like in fact I like it so much I have it in two colours - white and dark olive green (unfortunately whilst it is one of my favourite colours it does not really suit my complexion!) I bought them at a Calvin Klein Outlet store in Las Vegas almost exactly 2 years ago. I rarely wear jeans and a t-shirt and I have actually never worn this exact outfit. The jeans I think look quite good in the photo when in actual fact they frustrate me a great deal!..They are the stretchy kind that look good and well fitted for oh about an hour before they are baggy everywhere including the waistband so therefore require regular washing which in turn fades the colour, annoying so I rarely wear them.

So without further ado..(is that even the correct expression?)



T-shirt: Calvin Klein (purchased 2011 in the USA)
Jeans: Dream Diva
Thongs: Havianna 
Necklace: Gift from about 6 years ago

Photobombed by our kelpie, he's not camera shy at all!

 
 
Ah now to try to figure out to link this to Aussie Curves...see if I can do it without breaking anything!


 
 



6 comments:

  1. Lovely look. You should wear this for real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I actually had a few people compliment me on it! So simple too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, such a crisp and casual look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing beats a white tee, dark denim combo. I'm glad you finally started your blog, as a lover of all things blogs I hope you love it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and yea I have seen how much you love all things blog from your gorgeous creation! I would love to one day achieve as much as you have :-)

      Delete
  5. you look great :) cute dog too :)

    ReplyDelete