Sunday 29 September 2013

Aussie Curves - Festivals

Festivals! Ahh I have never been a big festival goer. Living in Canberra, none of the big festivals (or other events really) come here. I have gone to a couple of Big Day Outs and Soundwaves but not for two years and I have also gone to  few smaller local festivals. In all honesty whilst I enjoyed some things about being at festivals like hanging out with my friends, drinking, the food, chilling and listening to music I definitely disliked more things like lining up for drinks/to use the loo or atm, the stinking heat, the sweating and dehydration and the behaviour of some other festival goers. I have not been to one in two years and I actually don't know if I will ever go again!

Most girls at the festivals I went to were usually dressed in as little as possible. My main aim for when getting dressed for a festival was to be comfortable and COOL (as in the temperature!) I actually had a much simpler top planned for this week's outfit but when I was searching for it I came across this nice breezy, loose, colourful top instead!

 
Top: Virtu (last year or the year before)
Shorts: Jacqui E (last year)
Sunnies: DKNY
Necklace: Virtu/TS 14+
Thongs: Haviannas
 

Please excuse my pasty white pins and my silly it's-overcast-but-still-kind-of-bright outside squinted expression!

The hot air balloon necklace is one of my absolute favourites!

 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Custest.Top.EVER!!!!! Love that necklace too you look fab hunny!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! its so bright and intense I rarely wear it actually but now the weather is heating up might have to try to remember I have it!

      Delete
  2. HA! Cool (as in the temperature) hehehe! Love that top! It gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice to see someone with legs as white as mine! Love the colours in the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great, super cute necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hot air balloon necklace is all kinds of wonderful.

    ReplyDelete