Friday 27 December 2013

Aussie Curves - Cocktail

Well it has been a while. I was really excited to start my blog and was starting to enjoy it but then the last few months hit and included moving house, mild health issues, job insecurity issues and then of coarse Christmas to top it all off. However I wanted to get back into it and figured Aussie Curves would be good motivation!

I'm in a huge rush but hopefully my next post will be much longer. I love the dress I used for this week, I have actually only worn it twice as I keep forgetting about it! I've had it a while and was disappointed to find it is actually a bit big for me at the moment as I have been sick and lost a bit of weight due to diet restrictions and malabsorption issues :-\

Oh the dress is actually strapless but I wear it with a bra with tiny straps as I am yet to find a strapless bra that works for me, haven't looked in years so who knows maybe there is one out there to support my bangers..



Dress: City Chic (early 2012)
Shoes: Sandler (in Myer in 2011)
Necklace: Autograph this week!



I would love to get a few close ups but as I said I'm strapped for time which is also why my hair isn't really done and my makeup is just the basics from today. With more time I actually love dressing up and going all out for special cocktail occasions but alas my evening plans are calling....(going fishing so this outfit is hardly appropriate!)
 
 
 

2 comments: