Wednesday 8 January 2014

Aussie Curves - New Years Eve

As I get older NYE becomes less of a big deal to me and when I think about it I have never really done anything overly exciting or extraordinary on an NYE anyway. I think one year I may have been in Singapore but that was a long time ago!

As per usual we did not make any set plans for the evening until literally a few days before hand in which we were invited to a friend's new house for a small party of 10. It was a really fun and relaxed BBQ with plenty of hilarious moments that will keep all of us remembering and laughing for the year!

I must admit I did cheat on this post I actually did not get any photos of me on the actual night and I was already wearing this outfit before I headed out to meet a friend for dinner. However I realised I did actually wear this dress NYE 2011/2012 which was spent on the beach at the Gold Coast. So I guess it does still count!


Dress: Target (2011)
Cardigan/Shrug: Autograph (I also have one in black and I wear them all the time!)
Thongs: Haviannas
Belt (barely visible): Portmans
Necklace: Prouds
Watch: Michael Hill




 
 
I'm also very excited to have learnt how to make the pictures bigger!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh, that dress looks so comfortable and I love the colour of it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so comfortable! I love long flowy dresses if I didn't live somewhere cold I would probably wear them everyday!

      Delete